Thursday, February 3, 2011

Admirable Intentions

Do women dress to impress men or other women? 


Some say that women dress to be admired by other women. Well I don’t know about that, but I can tell you this; my whole entire life I always loved to dress up. You name it, heels, make up, nice dress , a nice hair do or a nice hair cut.

 I love that in every place that I have ever worked,  I have gotten, and still get  a LOT of complements about my dress and how I carried my self; my shoes, my make up and even my feet. Furthermore, most of those nice compliments have come from women.

 Don’t get me wrong, I get a lot of attention from men too, but women are more detailed in what they see on my body, and I love it. Walking through the halls at my place of employment is one of the best forms of therapy this woman can get.

 What is your opinion, do we dress to be admired by our own sex or for the opposite sex?

Ladies, leave your opinions and keep the sexual heeling going; Happy Heeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment