I hate to say this and it’s going ruffle a few fetters, but I have noticed that many women only dress-up when they are in the courtship process. They dress up and go on dates, smelling like a million dollar woman in spike heels (my favorite). But what happens when a woman gets married? Why dos she stop dressing up, putting on the spike heels, smelling good? Why do women stop? To be honest I really don’t know.
When I got married to the love of my life, ‘Papi’, I had a lot of people at work asking me things like “why do you keep dressing up? You already caught your husband. Well for your information I have never dressed up to be on a man hunt; I dress up because I love it …. I love the whole girly thing.
I know that we are all busy mothers, students, wives and workers, but does that mean that because we got married we have to look like s#@t all the time? I know, I know, sometimes I do not feel like dressing up, but I know my husband does appreciated when he comes home to a hot good looking woman. Naked in heels and a tie (so “Pretty Woman”)!
Just to let you in on a little secret, I have been really sick lately and unable to wear my lovely heels, but I still have them and I am hoping to get back on my heels one day. Let’s keep it real; what man wants to come home after a hard day of work to a woman who smells like onions, or baby diapers, hair and house a mess… Suck it up sister!
Try to make some time for you, keep your hair groomed, your nails and toes done, shave yourself down there (groom the garden girls), use perfume and deodorant. Do you really need a lesson? How can you tell when the honeymoon is over? What are the signs? Is there anything you can do to keep the honeymoon stage from ending too soon?

No comments:
Post a Comment